Friday 2 December 2011

TED talks

I have just deleted over a years worth of blog, and oh my word it feels refreshing.
I am going to take a little break from blogging.
I need to figure out what exactly I want out of this blog, because up until now it's been an outlet for many things, a place to share what I'm excited about and a way for my friends across the world to keep up to date with me since I can't always make online chats. 

I expect my followers to stray and leave me but hopefully others will find me worth while once I return with a more organised idea.

I will still be around reading all of my favourite blogs though! I could never give up blog browsing :) 

For now, I say goodbye and I leave you with this TED talk 'If I Had A Daughter'. I think everyone should give it a watch even if you don't or won't ever have a daughter, if you want a son instead or if you are a son or a mother or father or sister or brother or aunt or uncle.... just if you are a person. It applies to a much broader audience and it's message is much more than just 'things I want my daughter to know', it's stuff everyone should learn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment